Follow us for the latest updates on the crisis in Syria and our work on the ground.
Trending on Twitter
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.
On the Ground in Syria
- How Syria qualified for AFC Asian Cup 2023 - Khel NowHow Syria qualified for AFC Asian Cup 2023 Khel Now
- Trafficked OFWs file complaint against ex-PH envoy to Syria, four others - Philstar.comTrafficked OFWs file complaint against ex-PH envoy to Syria, four others Philstar.com
- Saudi team arrive in Damascus ahead of Syria embassy reopening - Middle East MonitorSaudi team arrive in Damascus ahead of Syria embassy reopening Middle East Monitor
- Turkey elections: Syrians fear their place in society - DW (English)Turkey elections: Syrians fear their place in society DW (English)
- US Monitor reveals new U.S strategy about Captagon trade in Syria ... - ANHAUS Monitor reveals new U.S strategy about Captagon trade in Syria ... ANHA
- Assad regime seizure laws leave 14 million Syrians facing legal ... - Middle East MonitorAssad regime seizure laws leave 14 million Syrians facing legal ... Middle East Monitor
- Assad normalisation leaves Syrians in Rukban camp fearing future - Al Jazeera EnglishAssad normalisation leaves Syrians in Rukban camp fearing future Al Jazeera English
- Saudi team prepares to reopen embassy in Syria - CNNSaudi team prepares to reopen embassy in Syria CNN
- US to target Syria's Captagon trade with new strategy - Al-MonitorUS to target Syria's Captagon trade with new strategy Al-Monitor
- Agreement to Launch Iran-Syria Insurance Co - Financial TribuneAgreement to Launch Iran-Syria Insurance Co Financial Tribune
- Foreign Minister denounces impact of blockade on Syrian children - Prensa LatinaForeign Minister denounces impact of blockade on Syrian children Prensa Latina
- Peace talks with Syria - The Portugal NewsPeace talks with Syria The Portugal News
MFA Trending in the News
2021 Purpose Prize Winners - Georgette Bennett
“The impact of this work has been profound and life-transforming. I’ve seen Syrians and Israelis rise above politics, suspicion, and hatred to work together, laugh together, and encounter each other as human beings rather than stereotypes.”
Read More (Source: AARP)
Women's health in Syria: An American imperative
Since the beginning of the Syrian civil war, hospitals and health-care workers have been actively targeted as a means of breaking the will of the opposition. The perpetration of crimes of war on innocent civilians in Syria is anything but news.
Read More (Source: The Hill)
Israeli Aid Gives an Unexpected ‘Glimmer of Hope’ for Syrians
According to the Multifaith Alliance for Syrian Refugees, a New York-based network of organizations involved in the aid effort, Israel has also become an efficient, if unlikely, staging area for Syrian aid groups operating abroad that, facilitated by the Israeli military, are now shipping goods into Syria through Israeli ports.
Read More (Source: NY Times)